My blog about my wargaming activities. I collect a lot of 15mm miniatures for the American War of Independence and so collect a lot of rules for this period. I started miniatures with Napoleonics, so I have a number of armies in 6mm and 15mm figures for skirmishing. I have15mm WW II figures that I use for Flames of War, Memoir '44, and someday, Poor Bloody Infantry. Finally there is my on-again, off-again relationship with paper soldiers that I sometimes write about.

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Using Twitter/X as a Micro-Blogging Platform

 As I threatened last time I decided to try Twitter/X as a micro-blogging platform – sort of spitball the ideas I have in my head, maybe get some feedback – and then present them a but better formed here. My Twitter/X handle is @DalesWargames.

I understand that not everyone is going to join up there. Some people hate Twitter/X. Hell, some people hate Facebook and there are a huge number of gaming groups there. I'm not going to try and convince you to change your mind.

But, if you want to join in the conversation, more so than you can here, you have the address.



2 comments:

  1. I use twitter a lot, but mainly for politics, humour, music, entertainment and sport. Let's see how it goes for gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Twitter as my go-to micro-blogging platform! It's like stepping into the ring for a # shadow fight 2 showdown every day 🥊💥. The 280-character limit keeps my thoughts concise and sharp, just like a ninja's blade. Plus, the diverse community here makes it easy to connect with fellow warriors from all walks of life. #TwitterForLife 😎🐦👍

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog and Forum Pages

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Huachuca City, Arizona, United States
I am 58 yrs old now. I bought a house in Huachuca City, AZ working for a software company for the last three years. To while away the hours I like to wargame -- with wooden, lead, and sometimes paper miniatures -- usually solo. Although I am a 'rules junkie', I almost always use rules of my own (I like to build upon others' ideas, but it seems like there is always something "missing" or "wrong").