My blog about my wargaming activities. I collect a lot of 15mm miniatures for the American War of Independence and so collect a lot of rules for this period. I started miniatures with Napoleonics, so I have a number of armies in 6mm and 15mm figures for skirmishing. I have15mm WW II figures that I use for Flames of War, Memoir '44, and someday, Poor Bloody Infantry. Finally there is my on-again, off-again relationship with paper soldiers that I sometimes write about.

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Wooden Warriors Blog

I've started a new blog - Wooden Warriors - in order to document my sojourn into designing, creating, painting, and gaming with wooden model soldiers.

Had I stuck with paper soldiers, I probably would have started a separate blog for it, so I could keep the activity separate. As it is, I found the Yahoo forum Wargaming on a Budget and it struck a chord with me. Rather than repeat the story hear, should you care you can read about my history with wooden model soldiers in the first entry of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog and Forum Pages

Popular Posts

Followers

About Me

My photo
Huachuca City, Arizona, United States
I am 58 yrs old now. I bought a house in Huachuca City, AZ working for a software company for the last three years. To while away the hours I like to wargame -- with wooden, lead, and sometimes paper miniatures -- usually solo. Although I am a 'rules junkie', I almost always use rules of my own (I like to build upon others' ideas, but it seems like there is always something "missing" or "wrong").